CAS-ual Friday- set of ATC's with Asia

Hi everyone,

So it's Friday today and it's my pleasure to show you my project with Rubber Dance stamps. I create a set of ATC's which are easy to made. I have tons of leftover papers laying around my very small craft space, so even though I don't know in many cases what kind of paint I used on them, I decided to finally use some of them. I took a paper painted in different shades of blues and purples and stamped with an ATC sized-stamp Vintage Lace. I added some paper straws cut through the middle so they are not to bulky and on another piece of paper (this time in shades of pink, red and yellow) stamped few butterflies from Antique Botanicals collection, then fussy-cut them, put this layer of Glossy Accents on their wings for some shine and glue them to the cards. The words come from Affirmation stamp- I used Archival ink to stamp them on white paper. And here are the ATC's:













Rubber Dance stamps used:





Thank you for dropping by and have a nice Friday:)
Hugs, Asia

Comments

Sue said…
These are so beautiful Asia, great ideas to use the paper straws and the thread - I've learned so much here, thank you xx
Fliss said…
These are really lovely Asia. The colours are just gorgeous and love how the butterflies pop on the fab backgrounds.
Fliss xx
Oh these are totally delicious Asia, such a stunning trio
Hugs
Donna xx
Craftyfield said…
Fabulous card! I love the colours and the 3D elements.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Love your ATC''s, Asia! Gorgeous colour combination! Thanks so much for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️
Lemon Creation said…
Thank you all so much! :)
Ink Art Designs said…
What a fantastic way to use up the growing pile of papers in our craft rooms! The butterflies really pop on these ATC's Asia.
Dot x
Lovely ATCs, Asia.. love those butterflies!!
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful ATCs fabulous backgrounds and love the butterflies
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!