CASology Challenge #210: Dizzy - Card by Bibi


Hi there! I'm just popping in to post the card I made for this week's challenge at CASology.



I used the spiral stamp from Round in Circles, and part of the Giraffe. The text was written on my computer. I first included the word 'spin' to my computerized text, but felt that it was redundant :)


I'm entering my card to this challenge:


If you join the challenge (or have joined), please let me know in the comments below 
and I'll go look at your card and leave a comment, too.
You have until Monday the 15th of August to join.


Thanks for stopping by!

 Love,
Bibi


Updated August 16th: My card was chosen as one of the honorable mentions at CASology!!
Thank you so much!






Comments

Cool CAS card Bibi! I love the giraffe he is so cute and naughty :)I think I have to take him out of the box and use him for something again. It's been a long time since I saw him. Hope he's not mad at me......
Anyhow.. I love your card and I'm impressed how you get the fun idea all the time :)
Hugs, Anita
Craftyfield said…
Clever Bibi... and gorgeous! Love the giraffe,so cool.
Mac Mable said…
So clever and great take on the challenge. Another fabulous CAS card and yes the sentiment didn't need the word spin on it x
Unknown said…
Bibi, this is such a cool take on the cue card! I am in love with this giraffe...yep, putting him in my cart :) Thanks for joining us this week and for your continued support of CASology!
Susanne Rose said…
Haha! Very cool card Bibi!!! Hugs!
Melissa said…
Haha! This made me laugh! So clever and fun!!! Thank you so much for joining us yet again over at CASology! :)
Judy1223 said…
Bibi, this is a riot! What a quirky, fun card! So glad you were able to play along at CASology this week!
ionabunny said…
Ha ha ha. He certainly looks dizzy to me. Such a fun card. HUgz
Kreative Kymona said…
Hey Bibi!! I love your card. I love how the giraffe is poking out of the round of circle. I love that giraffe stamp. I need to order it. Its amazing. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.
Unknown said…
SO clever, Bibi! I agree - you certainly didn't need the word 'spin'! This is such a fun interpretation of the cue. So glad to see your wonderful designs at CASology this week!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much for your sweet comments, everyone! ♥
I really, really appreciate you taking the time to do so. I always get an email when someone leaves a comment, that way I can read them right away. You've made my day -several days in a row! :-)))
BIG hug! ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!